KS1 & 2 Collaborative problem-solving
The SPECtacular TEAM Building® programme teaches the ‘language of debate’ and
helps all children to successfully self-manage team enquiry and learning tasks in mixed ability groups.
The progressive structure aids the development of personal learning skills and collaborative problem-solving.
About TEAM Building
Think2Read TEAM–Building (Together Everyone Achieves More) is a speaking, listening and personal development programme for primary ages of all abilities that explicitly teaches KS1 and KS2 children how to:-
- work collaboratively and effectively in team roles,
- use the ‘language of debate’ to support purposeful class and group discussion,
- identify and develop their personal talents and potential.
The 15 one hour per week inclusive TEAM lessons and digital resources teach communication, collaboration and essential group skills to support independent reading, enquiry and learning across the curriculum.
The Full Teacher Kit includes a set of whiteboard lessons and activities that take the children on a journey of self-discovery and introduce them to key team skills and team roles:
- 15 quality full-colour animated whiteboard sessions,
- print- out activities,
- video footage,
- print-out lesson plans,
- colour posters,
- extensive teacher guidance,